We are committed to keeping your information safe. Our app never store any of your personal information on our systems.
What information do we collect?
- We do not collect or store any personal information, such as names, usernames, email addresses, locations.
- You are not required to create an account or provide any personal information to use IoTKG Connect.
- The app enables you to connect plant sensors to your phone that measure ambient light, temperature, solid moisture and fertile.
- This information will be stored in the app for visualisation purposes.
- You can use the app to upload the sensor data to external third-party providers (Zapier, IFTTT, Integromat, Thingspeak). Data will only be uploaded to these providers if and when you explicitly authorise it and only to the account that you choose. We will never upload this data to our own servers or share it with third-party providers.
- The app uses the third-party service bugsnag.com for stability monitoring. No personal user information is collected in this process.
What is the information used for?
- The sensor information stored on in the app is only used for visualisation in the app unless you choose to explicitly export it to a third party providers as described above.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not disclose any information to third parties
- If we decide to change our policy, we will post the changes on this page.